Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Suffering fools

Gladly or otherwise.







I never want to be more than two paces behind... for the rest of my life.




I hate having to disturb her when she's working.  But I can't just take money from her purse without permission, so...




Tony gets steak and chips... not fair, I say.  But then he does have a night of vigorous sexual activity ahead of him, so I suppose he needs the calories.




Sometimes they get a babysitter, but if they're not going out until 7.30 or so, it's easier just to put Paul to bed half an hour early.  I mean it's not like anything can go wrong, with his mittens fastened to the sides of the cucky-drawer.




Aparently, a lot of condemned prisoners have women writing to them offering sex.  I don't think that's going to happen to him, though.

2 comments:

  1. "I don't think that's going to hapen to him, though."??? Does your lady read the blog at all? If so, I think you're in a spot of bother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thanks a lot, Mr A! She hadn't spotted it as a matter of fact, but now I've got 500 lines to do and I've been promised a "special spelling bee" when she gets home from work.

    ReplyDelete